Schedule Terminology Guide
- HQ LIVE = ALTA’s new registration area and heart beat of the convention. This area will have an upbeat and energizing personality led by ALTA staff and volunteers. This will also become our new lounge where attendees can come to correct their records, update membership information and ask questions about ALTA.
- Omni Sessions = These are sessions where we come together to unite as one and to be inspired by industry leaders, strategic thinkers and big-name movers and shakers.
- Notables = These sessions focus on timely issues and trends that are affecting our industry. ALTA Faculty experts will drill down on important topics, innovative ideas and business practices (CE/CLE credit available during some sessions).
- Engagement Labs = Labs that are designed to be shorter, interactive sessions that will engage the attendees and involve them directly in education conversations. (ex. round table discussion/ interactive and tactical).
- Encore Session = Popular Notables and Engagement Labs that reach room capacity or are a huge hit with attendees will be presented again as Encore Sessions. These Encores will be announced throughout the week.
- Faculty Hours at The Juice Bar = A dedicated space near the Notable and Engagement Labs for education session participants to connect one-on-on with ALTA Faculty and ask follow up questions. After each Notable and Engagement Lab time slot, there will be time set aside for Faculty Hours.
- Market ONE = ALTA’s new exhibit hall designed to create energy and flow throughout the week. ALTA’s new exhibit hall allows Market One vendors to showcase their best solutions and services to Annual Convention participants.
- Market Talks = These short conversations will explore common business problems and provide tips and advice to resolve these issues.
- Nourishment Hours at Market ONE = These time slots will take the place of a formal buffet style lunch. Instead we will have food stations spread throughout the hall and inside vendor areas to encourage networking and conversation.
- Rejuvenate at Market ONE = Afternoon breaks with activities to help keep attendees energy levels up and stay engaged. These will take place in Market ONE.