- Participants are placed into 4 different zones at the beginning of each Ideas Festival. The zones are pre-determined by the participants answers to ALTA SPRINGBOARD’s pre-event survey.
- In this Ted Talk style format, our Idea Festival speakers are tasked with inspiring and challenging participants to think about a current industry challenge or opportunity in new ways. The challenges presented are the biggest issues and/or opportunities facing the title insurance and settlement industry today.
- Round table problem solving discussions lead by a facilitator. The topics and discussions stem from the industry challenge presented in the correlating Ideas Festival.
Recap & Results
- The best ideas and discussions from the Knowledge Communities will be shared with all participants on the main stage by the Ideas Festival speaker(s).
Career Advancement Talks
- The education offered in these 20-minute talks are all focused on an individual’s professional growth.
- Curate your own networking and learning experience through these one-on-one or group knowledge-sharing conversations. Participants can seek information on best business practices, look for advice from a fellow attendee or find a new event partner with this simple matchmaking platform.