ALTA is looking for Faculty for the 2024 ALTA SPRINGBOARD. This event is the springboard that helps ALTA members accelerate their businesses and their careers through interactive discussion and problem solving around title industry challenges.
The format of ALTA SPRINGBOARD is different from the typical ALTA meeting, so the Faculty duties are also different.
We are looking for Discussion Facilitators to lead thoughtful and interactive round-table discussions and brainstorm sessions on today’s hottest topics relevant to the title insurance industry as well as Speakers for a limited series on career advancement.
Discussion Facilitators should:
- Encourage positive and inclusive dialogue
- Be solution oriented
- Ask thought provoking questions
- Speak less and listen more
ALTA is accepting Faculty applications through Wednesday, December 13.
Call for Faculty Process
- Interested Faculty can submit an application through the online portal.
- Read the instructions below carefully as our process for speaker selection has changed.
- ALTA will close the Call for Faculty on Wednesday, December 13.
- ALTA leadership and staff will meet to review submissions.
- ALTA will contact accepted Faculty in late December/early January.
Completing the Call for Faculty Form
- There is no way to save a partial entry of this form, so make sure you have all of the required information and items ready before you begin!
- Most fields are required, and you won’t be able to submit the form without completing those fields.
- See the list below for information and items required to submit the form.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a copy of your application to the email address you provide.
- Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Information and Items Required to Submit an Application on the Call for Faculty
- Contact Information: You will be asked to provide your name, title, company, mailing address, email address, cell phone number, and office phone number.
- Idea Festivals Discussion Topics: You will be asked to provide a question or story related to each of the three Idea Festival topics. The Ideas Festivals for 2024 are:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Challenges in a Fluctuating Market
- Career Advancement Talks (optional): You will be asked to identify topics and related takeaways for sessions that you are interested in presenting during the Career Advancement Talks.
- Speaker Bio: You will need to upload a bio in Microsoft Word or PDF format. If selected to speak, this bio will be used on the ALTA website and in any CE/CLE filings.
- Speaker Headshot: You will need to upload a headshot no larger than 4MB. If selected to speak, this headshot will be used on the ALTA website.
- Recent Speaking Engagements: You will be asked to provide information on up to three recent speaking engagements (including organization, event, session title/topic, date, format, co-presenters)
- Additional Information: You will have an opportunity to tell us any additional information you think we should know.
- Participate as a Facilitator in all three Ideas Festivals (Wednesday and Thursday, March 20-21)
- Participate in at least 2 Brain Dates
- Brief, non-traditional networking meetings based on expertise and interest
- To be completed onsite during ALTA SPRINGBOARD
- More information to follow
- Participate in 2 Training Webinars
- Dates will be sent, if selected
- Name in program and website
- Speakers receive a 50% discount on registration to ALTA SPRINGBOARD. If selected, a 50% discount code will be provided to you. If not selected, we will work with you to honor the early-bird rate. (Please do not register before learning about the status of your application).