ALTA is looking for Faculty for the 2018 ALTA SPRINGBOARD. This event is the springboard that helps ALTA members accelerate their businesses and their careers through interactive discussion and problem solving around title industry challenges.
The format of ALTA SPRINGBOARD is different from the typical ALTA meeting, so the Faculty duties have changed.
We are looking for Discussion Facilitators to lead thoughtful and interactive round-table discussions and brainstorms on specific issues, and Speakers for a limited series on Career Advancement.
Discussion Facilitators should:
- Encourage positive dialogue
- Remain assertive and inclusive
- Be solution oriented
- Ask thought provoking questions
- Speak less and listen more
ALTA is accepting Faculty applications through Wednesday, January 17.
Call for Faculty Process:
- Interested Faculty can submit an application through the online portal.
- Read the instructions below carefully as our process for speaker selection has changed.
- ALTA will close the Call for Faculty on Wednesday, January 17.
- ALTA leadership and staff will meet to review submissions.
- ALTA will contact accepted Faculty in February.
Completing the Call for Faculty Form:
- There is no way to save a partial entry of this form, so make sure you have all of the required information and items ready before you begin!
- Most fields are required, and you won’t be able to submit the form without completing those fields.
- See below for a list of the information and items required to submit the form.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a copy of your responses to the email address you provide.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Information and Items Required to Submit an Application on the Call for Faculty:
- Contact Information: You will be asked to provide your name, title, company, mailing address, email and phone number.
- Ideas Festivals Discussion Topics: You will be asked to rank the topics you prefer to facilitate for each Ideas Festival. You will also be asked to provide key takeaways for your preferred topic. Ideas Festival Discussion Topics.
- Career Advancement Talks (optional): You will be asked to identify topics which you are interested in presenting during the Career Advancement talks. like to give a career advancement presentation. You will also be asked to provide key takeaways for each topic you select. Possible Career Advancement Talks
- Speaker Bio: You will need to upload a bio in Microsoft Word or PDF format. If selected to speak, this bio will be used on the ALTA website and in any CE/CLE filings.
- Speaker Headshot: You will need to upload a headshot in JPG format, no larger than 4MB. If selected to speak, this headshot will be used on the ALTA website.
- Recent Speaking Engagements: You will be asked to provide information on up to three recent speaking engagements (including organization, event, session title/topic, date, format, co-presenters)
- Additional Information: You will have an opportunity to tell us any additional information you think we should know.
- Participate in at least 2 Brain Dates
- Brief, non-traditional networking meetings based on expertise and interest
- To be completed onsite during SPRINGBOARD
- More information to follow
- Participate in 2 Training Webinars
- Dates will be sent, if selected
- Participate in an onsite run-through on Monday, March 19
- Name in program and website
- 50% discount on registration
I have all of the required information and files ready to submit; Take Me to the Call for Faculty Portal!